Monday, June 27, 2005

Welcome to It's Great Shakes!

Shakin' with The Emblems

Hello and welcome to It's Great Shakes. This is my first attempt at a blog. I collect old 45 rpm records and intend to comment on some of my favorites here. My areas of interest include 50's rockers, wild r&b, 60's garage, rockin instros and funky old soul, to name a few. Some of my collection has been purchased via eBay, record shows, etc. but a large number also come from scrounging flea markets, yard sales, antique malls and thrift stores. Give me a box of unsleeved singles to sift through and I'm perfectly happy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are blogging. This will a good addition to the community. I will do my best to read what you are publishing. Best of luck to you!

--Jim Colegrove

Todd Lucas said...

Thanks Jim, great to see you checking in.